|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
The cost of bagging being average only 20% of the cost of cardboard packing, reducing labor drastically and often allowing to get more per pallet posting in the truck, it is clear to say, that bagging is the future of bottle packing. We did not even mention yet the advantages for the food industry: no physical contact with the finished product anymore and no risk for cardboard contamination.
Payback of the investment in bagged bottle packing is achieved between 6 months and 2 years. The main obstacle, faced by our customers, is to convince their customers to change the way they work; this usually happens if there is a substantial cost reduction between their actual packing and the new.
All of our bagging machines are, within their range of settings, able to produce different packing lengths and widths to optimize pallet stability. They have also been designed to handle difficult bottles and make fast change-overs.Specifications: -
- Container size upto 5 'Ks
- Martix size ( LxBxH ) 1200 x 550 x 350mm
- Bag size upto 40" wide and 60" long
- Speed 1 IV Upto 70bpm
- Power supply Single Phase, 230 Vac, 5A
- Air Consumption . < 1 CFM
- Weight: 100kg
- Height 900 mm
- Adjustable matrix ( Row and Columns)
- Adjustable bag sizes
- Adjustable height as per bottle
- Adjustable plates for pushing matrix
- Pneumatic based bag tensioning
- Adjustable conveyor speed
- FESTO make pneumatic
Note : The Product Prices Vary from Rs 150000 to Rs 6 lakh.